If you haven't done a RoadDog Tour, you're missing out! On that note, we were thinking about other fun things you can do while visiting our awesome city. We just wanted to share some of the secret ones near our Seattle Beer Co., that only the locals truly know about. So here they are in no particular order:
Shhh! Seattle's Hidden Gems Near the Market: Our 6 Favorites
1. Bathtub Gin. This little Speakeasy is something you are sure not to forget. Located in an alleyway with a very subtle sign, its no wonder only the locals know about it. Scratch cocktails & wine make for the perfect little outing.
2. The Tasting Room. Located across the alley from the Pink Door, The Tasting Room has an amazing selection of wines at incredible prices. Crack a bottle on the patio and people-watch, or take some home with you!
3. Beecher's Handmade Cheese. For the cheeselovers in all of us, Beecher's is a Seattle staple, debuting its glorious products across the Seatown restaurant scene. Watch them make the cheese, taste your favorite, and take a variety to go.
4. The Gum Wall. Yes, the infamous Gum Wall of Seattle. Every couple of years they will clean it off, but our tradition is more stubborn than that.
5. Lion Heart Book Store. This great little gem in Pike Place Market not only has a wonderful selection of nostalgic childhood books, it has a selection of great other styles of reads as well. We think one of the best parts of visiting here is getting to meet the owner. He's a hoot!
6.Copperworks Distilling. Whether you're a vodka, gin, or whiskey fan, this is your place. They give guided tours, and tastings!